Pnak Ngear Seub Ongket Pises D.I.E I [EP.38End]

bookmark
0 Dilihat
2008
Episode
Type TV
Status Completed
Description: Pnak Ngear Seub Ongket Pises D.I.E I [EP.38End]
Disclaimer: This site Roscheat Dot Online does not store any files on its server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
>

D.I.E. (Death Investigation Extension) is a unit in the police force that deals with unsolved cases of other departments. The extension was created to accommodate those who were sent away by their chiefs. Yu Tze Long is a D.I.E. member with extrasensory perception. He uses his abilities to solve cases and speak for the dead.

Please Select Episode

Episode Pnak Ngear Seub Ongket Pises D.I.E I [EP.38End]

Other Series

Latest Completed

Click here to join our telegram: TVC Online ! Join Now

Filter Search

Drama Popular

Popular Post Weekly

Popular Post Monthly

Popular Post All time

A-Z List Search Movie Type A-Z
Copyright © Roscheat Dot Online. All Rights Reserved

Theme Design by KS DRAMA